Wednesday, July 28, 2021

What the Hell are you talking about? Atheists and experiences of Hell! Jesus loved you enough to warn you!

 What the Hell are you talking about?  Atheists and experiences of Hell!  Jesus loved you enough to warn you and so must I!

By saying there is no judgment nor Hell or declaring yourself good & not a wretch Amazing Grace has saved, you are back at the Tree Of The Knowledge of Good & Evil declaring you, not Yahweh Elohim (The Lord God), will define what good & evil are & such a person is an unrepentant sinner who will inherit not Eternal Life, but the second death being outside the New Covenant paid for with Jesus' shed blood.

 Jesus said the Father cuts off every branch that is unfruitful, and you need to look no further than Jesus' teaching on the vines and branches:

' “I am the true vine, and my Father is the gardener. He cuts off every branch in me that bears no fruit, while every branch that does bear fruit he prunes so that it will be even more fruitful. You are already clean because of the word I have spoken to you. Remain in me, as I also remain in you. No branch can bear fruit by itself; it must remain in the vine. Neither can you bear fruit unless you remain in me. “I am the vine; you are the branches. If you remain in me and I in you, you will bear much fruit; apart from me you can do nothing. If you do not remain in me, you are like a branch that is thrown away and withers; such branches are picked up, thrown into the fire and burned. ' - John 15:1-6

https://my.bible.com/bible/111/JHN.15.1-6

Also, the Apostle Paul warns:

'If some of the branches have been broken off, and you, though a wild olive shoot, have been grafted in among the others and now share in the nourishing sap from the olive root, do not consider yourself to be superior to those other branches. If you do, consider this: You do not support the root, but the root supports you. You will say then, “Branches were broken off so that I could be grafted in.” Granted. But they were broken off because of unbelief, and you stand by faith. Do not be arrogant, but tremble. For if God did not spare the natural branches, he will not spare you either. Consider therefore the kindness and sternness of God: sternness to those who fell, but kindness to you, provided that you continue in his kindness. Otherwise, you also will be cut off. And if they do not persist in unbelief, they will be grafted in, for God is able to graft them in again. After all, if you were cut out of an olive tree that is wild by nature, and contrary to nature were grafted into a cultivated olive tree, how much more readily will these, the natural branches, be grafted into their own olive tree! ' - Romans 11:17-24

https://my.bible.com/bible/111/ROM.11.17-24

 In a real vineyard, branches that are not fruitful are cut off, branches that get too far from the vine have sour grapes that are not good and rob nutrition from the rest of the vine, so it is cut off. There are branches that look alive, but when you touch them, they crumble, and the diseased branches are removed and placed outside the vineyard, so they cannot infect the healthy branches and are burned.

What is the difference between bearing good fruit and bad fruit?  What is the fruit of the Spirit? Love, joy, peace, patience/forbearance, kindness, goodness, gentleness, self-control. (Galatians 5:22-23) 
Works can never be righteousness, but they are a sign as to how healthy the relationship with God is. A good tree cannot bear bad fruit. I Corinthians 13:4-8 (https://my.bible.com/bible/111/1CO.13.4-8). Everywhere "Love" is in these verses, put your name and see how you measure up. If you bear this kind of fruit in your life, no one can say it is bad, or that your relationship with God is not real.

 Only a NT Covenant relationship with Jesus where I am covered by his blood can save me, there is no other remedy outside Jesus' fulfillment of the OT Covenant to save us from wrath, and to bring about the NT Covenant, and in the NT Covenant, I am judged not by the law, but by faithfulness to that Covenant, for even John the Beloved said in his epistle:

 'If we claim to be without sin, we deceive ourselves and the truth is not in us. If we confess our sins, he is faithful and just and will forgive us our sins and purify us from all unrighteousness. If we claim we have not sinned, we make him out to be a liar and his word is not in us.' 1 John 1:8-10

 If his WORD in Jesus in the Holy Spirit abiding with us is not in us, there is no salvation. Jesus said his sheep hear his voice, and obviously, there are sheep not his that do not choose to hear his voice, even though his death provided salvation for all humanity, God does not go against free will. God may give us the liberty of choice, but not freedom from the consequences of our choices.

 Paul goes further saying men are without excuse:

 'The wrath of God is being revealed from heaven against all the godlessness and wickedness of people, who suppress the truth by their wickedness, since what may be known about God is plain to them, because God has made it plain to them. For since the creation of the world God’s invisible qualities—his eternal power and divine nature—have been clearly seen, being understood from what has been made, so that people are without excuse. ' Romans 1:18-20

 Jesus preached more about Hell than any prophet who came before him or any apostle who followed, save John the Beloved in Revelation, but if we are listening to John, he is only writing what Jesus shows and tells him.

 43 If your hand causes you to stumble, cut it off. It is better for you to enter life maimed than with two hands to go into hell, where the fire never goes out. 45 And if your foot causes you to stumble, cut it off. It is better for you to enter life crippled than to have two feet and be thrown into hell. 47 And if your eye causes you to stumble, pluck it out. It is better for you to enter the kingdom of God with one eye than to have two eyes and be thrown into hell, 48 where “ ‘the worms that eat them do not die, and the fire is not quenched.’ - Mark 9 NIV;

 Probably the best witnesses about the reality of Hell are atheists themselves, who prior to dying, had no belief in God, afterlife, heaven, or hell, but upon being revived from death bore witness to the reality of Hell they experienced.

 #hell #salvation #hope

Dr. Maurice Rawlings, MD, a heart surgeon, has written a number of books on the death experience and clearly shows from his own practice and from the experiences of his patients, that not everyone goes to the light when they die, where there is total love. Many of his patients, after being resuscitated on the operating table, spoke about hell. Dr. Rawlings was an atheist himself, until after a patient he revived begged him to save him from hell, and so the atheist Doctor led him in a sinners prayer that also converted the Doctor himself.

 To Hell And Back - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HSgH2AHkfkw&list=PLOqiEYwhz4FQSsTbV2XAg1gTQgmECeOsP

I could post of my own visions of Heaven and Hell in my 53 years of life, but a skeptic could say, "We'll, you just saw what you already believed in and expected" but it's harder to dismiss an atheist having no belief in their life before.

4 comments:

  1. I didn't bother to read this cause I know.... I'm scrolling to see. All of the antenicene fathers were universalists and none of them believed in the Trinity.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They kicked me off LinkedIN for saying the election was stolen, I figure by the time Trump gets back into office come 2024 and all the corruption revealed, I'll have a nice lawsuit against Microsoft which owns LinkedIN!

      So I can't reach you there to talk.

      How are you doing? Did you find a doctor to help? I would have contacted you sooner, but I've been so busy between work and worrying about family that has caught COVID19, but the good news is they have recovered or are recovering with ivermectin!

      More good news, Ripley's moved me from part-time to full-time in sales, so I have benefits now, health insurance cheaper than what I paid for before, dental, vision, short-term & long-term disability and the company pays for double my yearly pay in life insurance.

      I had all that at my old job before losing it in 2017, so it is nice to have it back. If you are ever up to it, move out here, and I'll get you a job with Ripley's Entertainment. You have to start out part-time, but you prove yourself, they will pay you full time.

      It is one of the most stress free jobs you can find, families coming from all over the US to relax on vacation, so customers choose to visit, they don't have to, sometimes when I am not in the best of moods, going to work and being proactive with such kind and delightful customers always lifts me out of my bad mood into a good mood.

      Delete
  2. The minute I read Yahweh Elohim I knew you were a nutcase. The sad part is that nutcases like you deceive people, lead them astray with their own made up religion that has nothing to do with the first centuries of Christianity and what was taught then. I don't know why God allows people like you to even speak but he does. I guess it's to test us and see if we will follow the truth or follow the crazies.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. 'Moses said to God, “Suppose I go to the Israelites and say to them, ‘The God of your fathers has sent me to you,’ and they ask me, ‘What is his name?’ Then what shall I tell them?”

      God said to Moses, “ I am who I am . This is what you are to say to the Israelites: ‘ I am has sent me to you.’ ”

      God also said to Moses, “Say to the Israelites, ‘The Lord , the God of your fathers—the God of Abraham, the God of Isaac and the God of Jacob—has sent me to you.’

      “This is my name forever, the name you shall call me from generation to generation.

      “Go, assemble the elders of Israel and say to them, ‘The Lord , the God of your fathers—the God of Abraham, Isaac and Jacob—appeared to me and said: I have watched over you and have seen what has been done to you in Egypt. '

      Exodus 3:13-16
      https://my.bible.com/bible/111/EXO.3.13-16

      Moses' Father-in-Law was a Kenite, the Kenites worshipped Yahweh (I am, or I am going to be who I am going to be), but Israel worshipped El or Elohim. God is saying to Moses that both monotheistic faiths are worshipping the ONE and SAME God!

      So when Moses asks, God tells him, Yahweh (I am) Elohim (God of Abraham Issaac and Jacob!

      See also: Baptism In Jesus' Name - A Fresh Look https://youtu.be/3mlv0NahAzY

      Delete